Issue 100, Winter 2015
Our seventh annual Focus on Education issue. Digital version available here.
Table of Contents
- Policy Matters: Real Change Ahead?
- Roll Camera: POV’s 7th annual film school programme report
- West Coast Film Scripts
- Scenarios for Film Programmes from Manitoba to Nova Scotia
- Scripting Three Ontario Doc Programmes
- Class of ‘15
- Docs and Philanthropy: Do we have a match?
- Elaine Brière: Activist with a Camera
- Jorge Lozano: a radical hits the art galleries
- Hybrid Film
- Pointed View: Rebutting ‘The Interactive Paradox’
- TIFF 2015 Docs Report: A Tale of Underdogs and Masters
- ‘German Concentration Camps Factual Survey’ Uncovered
- DocLit: ‘Forbidden Love: A Canadian queer classic
- Freeze Frame: Tanya Tree, RIP