Issue 110, Spring/Summer 2019
First looks at new films at Hot Docs and DOXA, Carrie Mae Weems at CONTACT, in-depth essays, and more!
Table of Contents
- Oblique Strategies
- The Middle East Dilemma
- What’s Happening to ‘Our Planet’?
- Documenting Documentary Futurism
- Attack of the Unfinished Zombie Movies
- Black Pride
- What Makes Podcasts Work?
- Willie Then and Now
- Justice for Colten: Tasha Hubbard’s nîpawistamâsowin
- Essay Films in the Age of Trump
- “The Feeling that You Left”
- When “Gentle” Can Kill
- Giving a Shit
- What’s in a Name?
- Up on the Roof
- DOXA Aims and Shoots
- Freeze Frame: Michael Maclear