Issue 109, Fall/Winter 2018
Docs take on the age of the Anthropocene, populism, and racism. Plus festival hits and hidden gems, and more! Pre-order your copy today!
Table of Contents
- Policy Matters: Was Mme. Joly ‘Netflixed’?
- The Epoch Films of the Anthropocene
- Populism: Documenting the Controversial Movement
- 1968: The Year Everything Changed
- Prejudice: Documenting Racism
- Sites of Memory: Igor Drljača’s The Stone Speakers
- Short Circuit: Prince’s Tale, Norman Norman, Pumpkin Movie, and Veslemøy’s Song
- Digital Trailblazers: The NFB and Interactivity
- Denyse Gérin-Lajoie: Respect for the Other
- Sam Green’s Live Documentary: An interview with Sam Green and Joe Bini
- 5 Docs You Can’t See in Canada
- Orson Welles’ Final Disappearing Act
- Adieu, Rob Stewart