Issue 102, Summer 2016
Angry Inuk, The Apology, docs about movies, singing the blues, a profile on outgoing Hot Docs Canadian programmer Lynne Fernie, and more! Kobo edition available here.
Table of Contents
- Policy Matters: Innovation Games
- Why Are the Inuit So Angry?
- The Apology: complexity and visibility
- Pause. Rewind. Fast-Forward: Documenting Movies
- The Sight and Sound of Music Docs
- Carol Condé + Karl Beveridge: Canada’s Enfants Terribles of the Art World
- The POV Interview: Stan Douglas
- Sidebar: Loc Dao
- Goodbye, Ms. Fernie
- Reality Laughs: Looking for Comedy in the Documentary World
- DocLit: ‘Not a Love Story’
- Freeze Frame: Don Owen, RIP