Issue 101, Spring 2016
Includes features on The League of Exotique Dancers, Koneline: Our Land Beautiful, Quebec My Country Mon Pays, Spaceship Earth, Hot Docs honouree Rosie Dransfeld, and more!
Table of Contents
- Policy Matters: Is this the best we can do?
- Working Women: Investigating The League of Exotique Dancers
- Minority Report: John Walker explores his family history as an Anglophone in Quebec My Country Mon Pays
- Being Wild
- Rosie Dransfeld: A modern master of cinema verité
- A dialogue between two crewmembers on Spaceship Earth
- Outsiders: Mavericks and the maligned are celebrated at the AGO
- Alec Soth: Reconfiguring the narrative
- Orly: An appreciation of Chris Marker and La Jetée
- DocLit: Tracey Friesen’s Story Money Impact: Funding Media for Social Change
- Freeze Frame: Colin Low, NFB Pioneer