Issue 89, Spring 2013
The first issue of Point of View’s 25th Anniversary year is here!
Table of Contents
- Policy Matters: A ray of (Star)light
- The open hearts of the Red Queens - Part One
- The open hearts of the Red Queens - Part Two
- Face to Face: Paul Saltzman’s The Last White Knight
- Is documentary our national art?
- Ed Barreveld’s annus miraculous—and he still needs work
- TIFF Diary 2012
- A Calm Revolution?
- TV Docs: Missing In Action?
- Signs of Life
- Christian Marclay: The Clock
- Documentary preview: Berlin Film Festival
- Book review: Goin’ Down the Road