Issue 81, Spring 2011
Virtual Revolution? This issue focuses on new media and its application to documentary.
Table of Contents
- Crowd in the Sky: Katerina Cizek & “Highrise” at the NFB
- Virtual Revolution
- Inside the Website: Making Media to Accompany “Inside Disaster”
- Open-Source Cinema is Dead. Long Live Open-Source Cinema!
- Have We Reached “The Tipping Point?”
- Realities Old and New
- When the Story Changes
- Uphill Battle for Real Filmmakers
- Soundscaping: Lesley Barber, Composer Extraordinaire
- Women in Media: SexMoneyMedia
- Policy Matters: Bell Tolls