Issue 91, Fall 2013
TIFF 2013 and much more in our 2013 Fall Festival issue.
Table of Contents
- Policy Matters: The five percent problem
- Watermark: Interview with Edward Burtynsky
- Watermark: Interview with Jennifer Baichwal and Nick de Pencier
- The State of Docs in the United States
- Viva Politica!
- Cinema Politica’s Top 10
- Sense and Sensibility: Harvard’s Sensory Ethnography Lab
- Are Video Games the New Docs?
- Bonnie Sherr Klein: Radical Icon
- When Jews Were Funny
- Phie Ambo: Danish Auteur
- Breaking the Law on Film
- TRUST, FÖRTROENDE!
- Deal Maker: Year One
- Pointed View: Still King of the Hill?