Top 10 POV Articles of 2014
As we kick off a new year, catch up with the ten most-read Point of View articles of 2014 – with interviews, features, how-to’s and profiles making the cut, there’s a little something for everyone.
1. 4 Tools for Creating Interactive Docs, by Robinder Uppal & Marc Serpa Francoeur
2. The Compassionate Eye of Lutz Dille, by Vincenzo Pietropaolo
3. Hot Docs 2014: Diverse Women, Diverse Docs, by Kiva Reardon
4. I’ll Take the Rain: Sturla Gunnarsson’s Monsoon, by Adam Nayman
5. Where’s the Beef: The Wanted 18, by Matthew Hays
6. The POV Interview: John Kastner, by Marc Glassman
7. Final Thoughts, by Mira Burt-Wintonick
8. A Fragile Relationship, by Mark Dillon
9. Game Changer, by Will Di Novi
10. Publicity Secrets: Revealed!, by Christina Clarke
Thanks for reading, and watch for more great documentary culture writing in 2015!