The POV TIFF ‘20 Hub!
- The Strangest TIFF Ever – Marc Glassman
-POV’s editor introduces this year’s festival that continues a Toronto tradition amid a global pandemic.
Interviews and Features
- The Corporation Doubles Down – PM
-Jennifer Abbott and Joel Bakan discuss The New Corporation: The Unfortunately Necessary Sequel and looking at three pandemics: COVID, racism, and capitalism.
- TIFF Talk: Sofia Bohdanowicz and Deragh Campbell on Point and Line to Plane – Pat Mullen
-Toronto’s most consistently fascinating creative team returns with a meditation on grief and memory.
- TIFF Talk: Hao Wu Takes Audiences to the Frontlines of Wuhan in COVID Doc 76 Days – PM
-The director discusses the process of capturing the pandemic from the epicentre of the outbreak as it unfolded.
- TIFF Talk: Tiffany Hsiung on Sing Me a Lullaby – PM
-The director brings a personal film 15 years in the making full circle.
- TIFF Talk: The Truffle Hunters’ Michael Dweck and Gregory Kershaw – Jason Gorber
-On dog cams and documenting the delicious.
- 40 Years a Prisoner – PM
- 76 Days – MG
- The Boy from Medellín – PM
- David Byrne’s American Utopia – JG
- Downstream to Kinshasa – PM
- Enemies of the State – PM
- Fireball – PM
- The Game – PM
- I Am Greta – PM
- Inconvenient Indian – MG
- Lift Like a Girl – MG
- Loose Fish – PM
- MLK/FBI – MG
- The New Corporation: The Unfortunately Necessary Sequel – MG
- No Ordinary Man – PM
- Nomadland – PM
- Notturno – PM
- Scars – PM
- Still Processing – PM
- The Truffle Hunters – PM
- Underplayed – MG
- The Water Walker – PM
- The Way I See It – MG