The POV RIDM Hub!
Stay tuned for ongoing coverage throughout Montreal’s documentary festival!
Features and Interviews
- The POV Interview: Ina Fichman – Marc Glassman
-An in-depth interview with the producer of RIDM selection Laila at the Bridge.
- More than a Little Wisdom – MG
-Previewing Yuqi Kang’s A Little Wisdom.
- Docs and #MeToo – Chelsea Phillips-Carr
-RIDM docs like Yours in Sisterhood and last year’s hit Primas develop a new language to discuss sexual assault.
- Digital Trailblazers: The NFB and Interactivity – Laurence Butet-Roch
-New innovations from the NFB include the RIDM VR selection Biidaaban: First Light.
- Who is Astra Taylor? – Susan G. Cole
-Profiling the director of What is Democracy?
- The Epoch Films of the Anthropocene – Michael John Long
-Docs including RIDM selection Becoming Animal tackle the new age of human-made destruction on the environment.
- 4 Years in 10 Minutes – Daniel Glassman
- The Apollo of Gaza – Maurie Alioff
- Becoming Animal – Jill Glessing
- Bisbee ’17 – DG
- Carmine Street Guitars – Pat Mullen
- The Distant Barking of Dogs – DG
- First Stripes – DG
- Hale County This Morning, This Evening – MA
- Harvest Moon – PM
- Kinshasa Makambo – DG
- Laila at the Bridge – Liam Lacey
- Memory is Our Homeland – MA
- My War – LL
- Of Fathers and Sons – MA
- On Her Shoulders – Pat Mullen
- Over the Limit – CPC
- A Sister’s Song – MA
- Snowbirds – PM
- Turning Tables – PM
- Victory Day – DG
- The Waldheim Waltz – MA
- What Walaa Wants – AS
RIDM runs Nov. 8 to 18.
Visit RIDM.ca for more information.