Point of View #91 - Coming Soon!
With the announcement earlier today of the first round of TIFF 2013 documentaries, we wanted to whet your appetite for our next issue.
POV’s Fall issue (#91) will be published September 5th, and available at TIFF 2013! Here are just a few of the fantastic things you’ll find in this issue:
- Features on TIFF premieres Watermark, (the latest collaboration between Edward Burtynsky, Jennifer Baichwal and Nick de Pencier) and Alan Zweig’s When Jews Were Funny – his 2nd premiere of the year!
- A trenchant report on the state of docs in the USA by Documentary magazine editor Thomas White
- A celebration of Cinema Politica’s 10th anniversary by expert Montreal film journalist Matthew Hays
We’ll have more to reveal in August – stay tuned. It’s our best fall issue yet – subscribe today and receive it as your first issue.
In the meantime, why not catch up on some of the previous work of the doc-makers we’ll be profiling?
- Alan Zweig’s 15 Reasons to Live, which premiered at Hot Docs 2013
- Our 2011 profile of Zweig, on the occasion of his Hot Docs retrospective
- Jennifer Baichwal channels Margaret Atwood in Payback
- The Universe is Electric: Jennifer Baichwal’s Act of God